Update: Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Contact: Grays Harbor County Fire Marshal’s Office
COUNTY WIDE BURN RESTRICTION LIFTEDMONTESANO — Effective 12:01 AM, Tuesday, September 21, 2021:
With the recent rain, the Grays Harbor County Fire Marshal’s office and Fire Districts are lifting all restrictions on outdoor burning in Grays Harbor County, following the direction of the Washington State Department of Natural Resources (DNR).
The public is reminded of the importance of completely extinguishing all fires that will not be attended, by dousing with water or moist soil and stirring with a shovel until all parts are cool to the touch.
Please contact your local Fire District for further information. For daily updates on burn restrictions, please contact DNR at 800-323-BURN or visit their website at www.dnr.wa.gov/programs-and-services/wildfire-resources, and contact ORCAA at 800-422-5623 or visit their website at www.orcaa.org.
*** For information about fires on Local Beaches ***
- All beach fires must be located a minimum of 100 feet from the dunes and comply with WAC 352-37-105.
- Please contact Washington State Parks at 360-902-8844 or visit their website at http://parks.state.wa.us
- Fire Districts: Emergency pages of the local telephone book
- Grays Harbor County Fire Marshal’s Office: 360-249-4222
- City Fire Departments: Government pages of the local telephone book
- Washington State Department of Natural Resources: Pacific Cascade Regional Office at 360-577-2025 or Olympic Region Office at 360-374-2811
- Olympic Region Clean Air Agency: 800-422-5623
- Olympic National Park and Olympic National Forest: 360-565-3130