Update: Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Contact: Grays Harbor County Fire Marshal’s Office
county wide Burn Restriction
Effective Tuesday, September 21, 2021 - the Grays Harbor County Fire Marshal’s office and local Fire Districts have lifted restrictions on outdoor burning in Grays Harbor County.
For current information about fires on local beaches, contact Washington State Parks at 360-902-8844. Thank you.
Please contact your local fire district for further information and the Washington State Department of Natural Resources for updates on burn restrictions at 1-800-323-BURN or visit their website at www.dnr.wa.gov/burn-restrictions . Contact ORCAA at 1-800-422-5623 or visit their website at www.orcaa.org for a full list of burn restrictions in the local and surrounding areas.
At the time of this notice Washington State Parks was enacting a similar ban on local beaches.
For more information on local fire restrictions
- Fire Districts: Emergency pages of the local telephone book
- Grays Harbor County: Fire Marshal’s Office at (360) 249-4222
- City Fire Departments: Government pages of the local telephone book
- Washington State Department of Natural Resources: Pacific Cascade Regional Office at (360) 577-2025 or Olympic Region Office at (360) 374-2811
- Olympic Region Clean Air Agency: 1-800-422-5623
- Olympic National Park and Olympic National Forest: (360) 565-3121
For daily updates on burn restrictions
- Contact DNR at 1-800-323-BURN or visit the website at https://www.dnr.wa.gov/burn-restrictions then click on fire information in the far right corner.
- Contact ORCAA at 1-800-422-5623 or visit their website at www.orcaa.org.
Fire Marshal's Office