Court Record Requests

                                            Court Record Requests  

Clerk's Office Records:
The Clerk holds records for all Superior Court Cases and filings.  To request records from the Clerk please visit the website.  Clerks Website

Superior Court and Juvenile Records:   

For copies of administrative records from the Superior Court and Juvenile Department please see the GR31.1 Policy below.  The request for records must be sent to the Superior Court Administrator, here is a link to the Superior Court website for more information.  

GR31.1 Policy

District Court Records:

To request records for a District Court Case or for Administrative records held by District Court please review the District Court website here.