Court Case Documents
CD Audio Recordings
Please allow 5 business days when requesting a document in a hearing that just happened to allow time for processing and scanning all documents received.
Please allow 2-4 days for documents, 1-2 weeks for certified copies, and 1-2 weeks for research requests and audio recordings. Audio recordings are via a CD. We do not expedite requests. They are processed in the order they are received.
This office does not hold the transcripts to hearings, please contact the court reporter. 360-249-2642
Before selecting an option, check the Odyssey Portal to find case numbers and document title(s), and index number, if available:
|I want my documents sent via EMAIL or CERTIFIED.|
|I do not have an email.|
2. When we receive your money order and self-addressed, stamped envelope, your documents will be processed and mailed to you.
|I want to come to the office and view the documents.|
PLEASE NOTE: A "Public Records Request" is different than ordering court case documents from this office.
Requests for records directed to the Court fall under GR-31 (case), GR-31.1 (administrative), GR 22 (family and guardianship), and not under the Public Records Act (RCW 42.56). If you are wanting to make a request for public records under the Public Records Act for documents outside of this office, then you will need to send your request to the County’s Public Records Department here: GHC Pulic Records
Fees Pursuant to RCW 36.18.016(4):
- Cost of Printing Copies of court documents is .50 cents per page.
- Electronic Copies via email are .25 cents per page. (minimum of $1.00)
- Certified Copies the fee is $5 for the first page and $1 each additional page. They will be sent via USPS with a shipping charge and an envelope fee depending on the size of the request.
- Older documents may require extra work to locate and will include an investigation fee of $30/hour. We will not send it via email. These cases will have to be printed and sent via USPS with shipping fees.
- Audio recordings fee is $25.00/case #/Hearing Date/CD. This request can be picked up here in our office, or an additional shipping fee will be added for out-of-area requests. Please allow up to 2 weeks to process as the courtroom with the audio may be unavailable during business hours. Please Note: We can only provide audio when the hearing was held in Department 3, as the other Departments have a Court Reporter.
Requesting Pre-Printed Self-Help Packets
|REQUEST PRE-PRINTED SELF-HELP PACKETS. WE CAN NOT EMAIL THESE PACKETS.|