New Property Development Application Submittals temporarily halted.
This is necessary as we transition to a new on-line based permitting software. This short interruption in service WILL EFFECT SEPTIC & DRINKING WATER RELATED LAND-USE PERMITS ONLY.
FOOD SERVICE-RELATED PERMIT APPLICATIONS AND OTHER SUBMITTALS ARE STILL BEING PROCESSED DURING THIS TIME.
THERE IS NO IMPACT TO THE DRINKING WATER LABORATORY HOURS OR OPERATIONS.
We anticipate having the new software active early next week. Stay tuned to our website for updates or feel free to contact us should you have an urgent question. Noting that, during this time, staff availability may be limited and appreciate your patience during the transition. That being said, we will make every effort to respond promptly to messages.
State Department of Health Guidance for Public Water Systems Documents: Click Here
1/26/2018 NOTICE - PRIVATE WELLS & NEW DEVELOPMENT
Ensuring the proper design, installation, maintenance and safety of drinkable water systems
Environmental Health Specialist II
Drinking Water & Wells / Food Program
If you need a Water Availability Verification for a Building Permit the forms are available below under Forms and Publications. Use the “PUBLIC” form if you are served by a Public Water System or use the “INDIVIDUAL” form if you are on a two-party well or private well.
- Group B Water Systems Webpage
- Grays Harbor County Drinking Water Laboratory
- Washington State Department of Health Office of Drinking Water
Forms and Publications
- Public Well Site Application
- Site Plan Note: This form needs to be printed on 8 ½ X 14” Paper
- Notice to Title - for limitations of water use - WIRA 22 & 23 - water availability
- INDIVIDUAL Water Availability Verification Application
- PUBLIC Water Availability Verification Application
- Coliform Bacteria and Drinking Water
- Troubleshooting Checklist for Coliform Bacteria
- Simple Fixes for Wellhead Openings
- Department of Health Coliform Information Packets
- Water Availability Program Ordinance 2004-2
- Boil Water Advisory Information
- Disinfecting Wells
- Emergency Disinfection of Water
- Emergency Water Storage
- Emergency Food and Water
- Find a Licensed Well Driller
- Look up information on existing wells
- Lead in Drinking Water Information
- Lead in School Drinking Water