Grays Harbor County Mobile Home Movement

Before mobile homes can be moved, a tax certificate for mobile home movement must be completed. This is a 4 part carbon form. All taxes, including delinquent amounts plus current year, must be paid in full. When a mobile home is moved out of county, an advance tax deposit for the following year taxes must also be paid.

After the completion of the Tax Certificate, the treasurer's office issues a Mobile Home Movement Decal with the make, model, year and serial number of the mobile. The transporter's name, WUTC Permit number and DOT Special Motor Vehicle Permit Number are also needed to complete the movement certificate. The decal is valid for 15 days from the date of issue.

The Grays Harbor County Public Works must be contacted for further permits, such as Mobile Vehicle Permits.

Grays Harbor County | Treasurer Home Page
Grays Harbor County