MEETING MINUTES - Minutes
DOCUMENTS & LINKS
Chehalis Basin Documents
WRIA 22-23 RMI - List of river miles for streams within the Chehalis Basin and Nearby Drainages
WRIA 22-23 Limiting Factors Analysis for Salmon and Steelhead Habitat (LFA) (May 2001)
Chehalis River Basin Land Trust Land conservation, protection and restoration
Watershed Management Plan (WMP), Appendices, and Supplemental documents
Phase IV: Detailed Implementation Plan (DIP)
Chehalis Ecosystem Diagnostic Treatment (EDT)
Basin-Wide Culvert Assessments
- Centralia Chehalis / map
- Independence & Garrard Creek / map
- Lincoln & Scammon Creek / map
- Middle Chehalis / map
- Newaukum / map
- Skookumchuck / map
- South Fork Chehalis / map
- Stearns Creek map
- Upper Chehalis / map
- Wilson Creek
- Wilson Creek (private culvert)
- WRIA 22
- The Family Forest Fish Passage Program (FFFPP) is a cost-share program that helps small forest landowners correct fish passage barriers on their forestlands. The program provides 75-100 percent of the cost of correcting a barrier; it also provides technical assistance.
- The Washington Natural Heritage Program (WNHP) manages site-specific and species/ecosystem-specific information on priority species and ecosystems; those that are rare or have very limited distribution.
- Elk River Natural Resources Conservation Area (NRCA)
- Chehalis River Surge Plain Natural Area Preserve (NAP)
- The Aquatics Restoration Program can offer various levels of support to lead entities working on restoration projects that take place on or adjacent to state owned aquatic lands (SOAL). These projects aim to restore, enhance, create or protect favorable biological and ecological conditions of freshwater, saltwater and estuarine aquatic systems.
- SalmonScape This site has a lot of useful information, including maps of reaches of streams where salmon and steelhead are found, barriers and fishways, and a link for each stream to SaSI, it's easy and intuitive to use.
- Salmon Stock Inventory SaSI WRIA 22 and WRIA 23
- Habitat Work Schedule This public database provides a centralized location to review lead entity salmon recovery habitat restoration projects and conceptual projects.
- Stream Catalog Chehalis Basin WRIA 22 & 23 historic conditions and runs
- Washington State Habitat Office
- Primer on Habitat Costs
- Salmon Recovery Funding Board SRFB Fact Sheet 2011
- Salmon Recovery Funding Board Manuals and Forms
- PRISM - Washington State RCO Project Information System
- Stream Corridor Restoration, Principles, Resources and Practices
- Ecosystems and Habitats provide a regional scale, biodiversity-based context for implementing conservation efforts. They identify ecologically significant areas for conservation action with a goal of protecting representative biodiversity.