||Jeff Nelson, R.S. Director
100 W Broadway, Suite 31
Montesano, WA 98563-3614
(360) 249-3203 Fax
- First Thursday of every month (except holidays).
- Registration begins at 2:30 p.m.
- Class starts at 3:00 p.m. Class and test end at approximately 4:00 p.m.
- Pearsall Building (same location as Public Health and Social Services Department)
2109 Sumner Avenue
Aberdeen, WA 98520
- Meeting room is located opposite the entrance doors at the far end.
- $10 per person payable by cash or check.
- If voucher is being used for payment, the original form or letter from the issuing agency must be submitted.
- Recommended to be read prior to taking the class. Class lecture is provided in English only.
- Copies will be made available during class registration.
- Available online in English, Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese, and Punjabi.
- Copies can also be obtained during normal business hours from the Environmental Health Division, 100 W Broadway, Suite 31, Montesano (3rd floor of Administration Building).
- The written test is available in English, Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Korean, and Chinese.
- Verbal testing is also available upon request. Call 360-249-4222 extension 479 to schedule an appointment during the week (except Thursdays and holidays).
- The Pearsall Building is on the Grays Harbor Transit route. Call 360-532-2770 for schedules and other information.
- Childcare during class is not available.
- One child may remain with the participant during class as long as the child is well supervised and does not disturb the class.
- Please contact us regarding options for special arrangements, large groups over ten (10) people and or single payer group classes: (360) 249-4222.
Environmental Health Division