Superior Court


Judges and Court Staff

Local Court Rules

Court Forms

Calendar, Assignments and Holidays

Mandatory Arbitration

ADA Information and Request Form

Interpreter Services and Request Form

Juvenile Center

Frequently asked Questions

Quick Links


FAQ’s Office of the Administrator

How do I find an attorney?
There are two handy references you may use: the telephone directory, and the online directory from the Washington State Bar Association. No recommendations can be made.

Where do I go to obtain court forms?
Family Law Court Forms are available at Washington State Court Forms.

How do I make payments for court imposed obligations I owe?
Contact the County Clerk’s Office for the appropriate court for payment of fines.

Where do I file a small claims ($4,000 and under) action?
Lawsuits with disputed dollar amounts under $4,000 may be filed with District Court.

Where do I go to review a court file or get copies of a court file?
To review a Superior Court file please go to the County Clerk’s Office, Room 203 of the Courthouse. For Municipal and District Court files, contact the appropriate court. For copies of court files, a fee may apply.

How do I file documents into a Superior Court file?
Your original document that complies with GR 14 rules and has your case number on it may be taken or sent to the County Clerk’s Office located on the second floor of the Courthouse.

Where can I get a copy of the Local Court Rules?
You can view the Local Court rules online.

Where do I get a marriage license?
Marriage licenses are available at the Auditor’s Office.

Where do I find a Judge that performs marriage ceremonies?
Our Superior Court Judges do not perform ceremonies. You may contact District Court or local Municipal Courts to arrange that service.


  Grays Harbor County Superior Court Home Clerk's Office District Court Home