The Civil Department is approximately six weeks out for service of civil papers that we are not mandated by law to serve (small claims, etc.). If you cannot wait that long for us to serve your papers, click the link below for a list of private process servers registered with Grays Harbor County.
Private Process Servers
Writ of Restitution - Intake Form
Execution or Order of Sale- Real Property
Fingerprinting for purposes other than criminal matters may take place during the normal business hours. To obtain fingerprints, it will be necessary for you to provide fingerprint cards (except for the purpose of a concealed pistol license) and picture ID. There will be a $10 fee for up to two sets of prints.
Concealed Pistol License
A Concealed Pistol License (CPL) is a license provided by and regulated by the State of Washington. The following requirements must be met to obtain a Concealed Pistol License through the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office:
- You must be 21 years of age or older
- You must be a citizen of the United States
- You must reside in Grays Harbor County
- You need to have picture ID (a Washington State Driver's License or ID card is preferred)
- Fee of $48.00 for an original application. Effective January 1, 2019, the fee fill be $49.25.
- Fee of $32.00 for a renewal application
- Fee of $42.00 for a late renewal application
- Fee of $10.00 for replacement of lost or damaged permit
- fees will be required at the time of application
- You must have no convictions prohibiting possession of firearms
- Concealed Pistol License Information Sheet
The sheriff's office is available to process CPL requests Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Checks or cash only. Sorry, NO debit or credit cards are currently accepted.
Note, if you are having trouble opening the CPL application, you may need to install or update your current version of the Acrobat Reader. Get your free Acrobat Reader.
Specialized Forest Products Permit Validation
Permits to transport or harvest Specialized Forest Products can be obtained and/or validated during regular business hours. There is a $20.00 charge when the permit is validated.