GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY FOOD WORKERS CLASS INFORMATION
When: The FIRST Thursday of each month (except Holidays).
Where: The Pearsall Building at 2109 Sumner Avenue in Aberdeen.
Time: Pre-Register at 2:30 pm. Class is from 3:00 to 4:00 pm.
Cost: $10.00 Cash, check, or voucher.
- The meeting room is directly across from the Entrance Door.
- If you are using an employment voucher for payment, you must bring an original form or letter with you issued by the agency from which you received the voucher or purchase order.
- Lecture is in English only. If your employee does not speak English, please make sure they bring identification with them for correct name spelling, date of birth and mailing address information.
- Study manuals and tests are available in English, Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Korean, and Chinese at the Environmental Health Department in Montesano:
- The Food Worker Class can also be taken at any time On-line at www.foodworkercard.wa.gov You must have access to a debit or credit card along with a working printer so you can print your card after you have passed the test.
Questions? Please contact us 360-249-4222