Grant applicants shall follow the instructions below in preparing their proposal.
- All applications shall be submitted to the Grays Harbor County Commissioners Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications are due by 5:00 P.M. July 31, 2017
- Hand written applications will not be accepted.
- Do not use graphics or formatting embellishments beyond those within the application.
- Answer each question and sub-question individually in each section.
- Leave in the question and directions. This will ensure easy review for the .09 Committee.
- Use single spaced 12 point Times New Roman or similar font.
- Make certain to answer the questions as directed. For instance, if the question asks "how," please answer how, not whether or when.
Please also include the following:
- A detailed 8 1/2" x 11" vicinity map that clearly shows the project.
- Any other information pertinent to the application that may be useful for the .09 Committee to consider.
Note: Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Click here for the 2018 application.