Grant applicants shall follow the instructions below in preparing their proposal.
- All applications shall be submitted to the Grays Harbor County Commissioners Office via email at email@example.com
- All applications are due by 5:00 P.M. July 31, 2017
- Hand written applications will not be accepted.
- Do not use graphics or formatting embellishments beyond those within the application.
- Answer each question and sub-question individually in each section.
- Leave in the question and directions. This will ensure easy review for the .09 Committee.
- Use single spaced 12 point Times New Roman or similar font.
- Make certain to answer the questions as directed. For instance, if the question asks "how," please answer how, not whether or when.
Please also include the following:
- A detailed 8 1/2" x 11" vicinity map that clearly shows the project.
- Any other information pertinent to the application that may be useful for the .09 Committee to consider.
All applicants will be given the opportunity to present their application to the .09 Committee and answer any questions they may have. Presentations will take place on August 15, 2017 between the times of 1:00 P.M. and 5:00 P.M. Times will be assigned to applicants after the review of their applications. Each applicant will be allowed a 30 minute window to present their project. Accommodations may be made to present with powerpoint.
Note: Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Click here for the 2018 application.