Public Education on emergency preparedness may be provided by DEM staff. In addition to the information contained on this website, DEM would be happy to schedule a presentation at your company or event. DEM maintains a stock of literature on many types of hazards. Please call (360) 249-3911 to schedule a presentation for your group.
Emergency workers participate in Incident Command System Training. Some classes are scheduled and will be posted on the Calendar. Others are available online through FEMA’s Emergency Management Institute. Training is also available through WA State Emergency Management.
UPCOMING EVENTS !!
1. April 25th - Personal Preparedness Forum - Montesano Library
2. April 26th, 27th, 28th - CERT Training - Hoquiam VFW Post 1135
3. May 4th - Personal Preparedness Forum - Oakville Library
4. May 23rd - Personal Preparedness Forum - Westport Library
5. June 6th - Personal Preparedness Forum - Ocean Shores Library
6. August 19th - Basic and Advanced Moulage - Westport Fire/South Beach EMS