Public Education on emergency preparedness may be provided by DEM staff. In addition to the information contained on this website, DEM would be happy to schedule a presentation at your company or event. DEM maintains a stock of literature on many types of hazards. Please call (360) 249-3911 to schedule a presentation for your group.
Emergency workers participate in Incident Command System Training. Some classes are scheduled and will be posted on the Calendar. Others are available online through FEMA’s Emergency Management Institute. Training is also available through WA State Emergency Management.
UPCOMING EVENTS !!
1. June 3rd - K-9 Unit from Grays Harbor Volunteer Search & Rescue - North Beach Community Center
2. June 6th - Personal Preparedness Forum - Ocean Shores Library
3. June 20th - Personal Preparedness Forum - Westport Library
4. July 29th - A Community Awareness Informational Program - Ocean Shores Elementary School
5. August 19th - Basic and Advanced Moulage - Westport Fire/South Beach EMS
6. June - December - NORTH BEACH CERT - Upcoming Events