Public Education on emergency preparedness may be provided by DEM staff. In addition to the information contained on this website, DEM would be happy to schedule a presentation at your company or event. DEM maintains a stock of literature on many types of hazards. Please call (360) 249-3911 to schedule a presentation for your group.
Emergency workers participate in Incident Command System Training. Some classes are scheduled and will be posted on the Calendar. Others are available online through FEMA’s Emergency Management Institute. Training is also available through WA State Emergency Management.
1. July 29th - A Community Awareness Informational Program - Ocean Shores Elementary School
2. August 1st - Military Showcase - Westport Marina
3. August 1st - National Night Out - Countywide
4. August 1st - National Night Out - Oakville
5. August 5th - 3rd Annual North Beach Community Fair - Pacific Beach Elementary School
6. August 5th - FIRE - YOU - LAW Softball - Pacific Beach Elementary
7. August 19th - Basic and Advanced Moulage - Westport Fire/South Beach EMS
8. September 23rd - Northwest Citizen Corps Expo - Renton Technical College
9. June - December - NORTH BEACH CERT - Upcoming Events